About this Event
Greetings HBCU family and friends!
Tis the season of giving, appreciation and fellowship! If you are a current HBCU student, HBCU alumnus or a friend of HBCUs, you are invited!
To our students, this is an opportunity for you to receive book awards and other great prizes. There is criteria that must be followed in order for you to participate in this event.
For student participation:
All potential book award recipients
- Must be in attendance no later than 6:30pm
- Must be in attendance at the time the awards are given in order to receive a book award.
Upon entry into the event
- Students will need to message the Host directly (via chat) to check in and receive their raffle number, provide their name, school, and major
- Students will be required to introduce themselves
- Students must have their cameras on for the entire event
Please come wearing festive and/or alumni attire!
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining this virtual affair.
We hope to see you there!
Sunday, December 27, 2020