Hear about vaccines, #mentalhealth and more from top Black clinicians with BSU’s Graduate Student Association’s #COVID19 Virtual Town Hall. Find out what communities of color need to know to protect one another. Wednesday, 3/10.
Join the Graduate Student Association and some of the nation’s leading Black clinicians as they discuss COVID-19 vaccines, mental wellness, education, and other topics about the disease’s impact on the Black community.
The panelists are:
– Dr. Theopia Jackson, President of the Association of Black Psychologists, Chair of the Clinical Psychology degree program at Saybrook University
– Dr. Masica Jordan, Bowie State University professor specializing in substance use disorders
– Dr. Chris Pernell, New Jersey hospital senior executive and recognized national authority on population health
– Dr. Rita Stanley, Board certified internist focusing on functional medicine
– Dr. Jacqueline Hill, Bowie State University Nursing Department Chair
– Dr. Maduka Nnadozie, Physician working on COVID -19 clinical trials
Wednesday, March 10, 2021 - Wednesday, March 31, 2021